View Single Post
Old 19-02-2019, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Curious777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCurious777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Had a session with Monica - REGENT LUST

It's kinda a rare find to have a syt who does AJ. Really tempted to find out myself, therefore booked a session with Monica today.

Looks kinda cute, a very gentle and soft spoken girl. Chatting with her just warms my heart. It's like talking to a gentle gf when thinking about pumping that ass.

Looks very much like the photo. pretty with a very nice body. With a handful of boobs. Nice ASS for a good spanking and banging.

Does not shower with you, but cleans you up and shower herself after you are done. So lost a little connection in between when waiting for her to shower.
She probably wants to clear her A-Hole to get ready for some A-Hole action.
Therefore prefers to shower herself while you wait.

When it comes to the bed action, I am QUITE SURE, her BBBJ is really different. When she starting working her mouth on your my dick. the Gentle and sweet side of her totally disappear. Her BBBJ is very unique in the sense that she turns her head here and there in different direction so much that your dick head feels different part of her mouth and it really damn good.
Anyone else who booked her thinks her BBBJ is really different, do PM me. really like to hear your opinion of why it just feels better.

Anyway, I skipped the pussy and went for the ass.
And yup. She takes it without much issue.
Pumped her ASS Hard and fast to enjoy the mixture of sound effects and creamed on her ass as the finale.

Monica is indeed a good one. Rarely have the chance to AJ a girl of her age.
Sweet and gentle again after the finale. Totally feels like fucking my gf.
A very sweet, horny and comfortable session with her.
A great bonk with a nice girl who projects a great working attitude.
Highly recommended for AJ lovers.