Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 20-04-2010, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issue with ICA

Interesting thread. I wonder if how this will work. Suppose a thai lady brings in stuff from Catuchak market (sorry, can't spell the name) to sell in Singapore either at Pasar Malams or Weekend Flea Markets. She has a valid reason to frequent Singapore right? If she sets up a $2 Pte Ltd company with Acra, can she fly in and out of Singapore as regularly as she wants? If ICA asks, just show her namecard with a registered singapore company number?

I think applying for a student pass is dodgy. Is she really coming here to study or to date and marry you? A lot of WLs use that path to enter and stay in Singapore.