Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JMMeternal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipolaki View Post
My take on Donut.

So I had busy days and nights in Seoul so my plan was a bit shaken. I finally decided to get to Donut at 2 AM on Saturday night. Access is super easy (just forget all guys in the street that try to shuffle you elsewhere).

I get there, and the guy & lady ask me where I come from, we discuss the options and they don’t have any natural or curvy girl. It’s either I wait an hour (nap) or I go with a skinny+bolt ons. Go for the bolt ons. I pay the Ang Moh price for 2S and there we go.
In fact, no, I go alone in the elevator
Then a girl picks me at the 3/F and I realized I’m not getting the club offer. She is not what I was looking after, but she’s the only one at this floor!!! So I feel a bit blur. Her face is swollen from heavy plastic surgery and she’s too slim, like way too slim, with nice man made tits; no butt, no curves, like these AI generated girls with long legs.
We go to the traditional Anma studio: bed, mirrors, large wet area with shower bed and WC.
Cleaning, BBBJ, so so Nuru, cat bath, RIM so so… then bed. Meh BBBJ, then cap on… she rides me, butter face looking at me, I can’t. So I start to think about better days and unleash a poor shot. Crap. It’s been a while I didn’t pay that much for a such shitty session… and worse, I paid for 2 shots!
Quick wet tissue cleaning (she didn’t even let me shower), and she cuddles and we go on with a translator chit chat…
She tease me a bit, but I can’t roam much as she avoids my fingers around her apricot. I finally gain energy under her tongue (no DFK eh), and before she could jump on me I grab her on the side of the bed and ram her a bit before switching to doggy… which she fails to perform the right way, and she looks like an arched cat more than a horny bitch pointing her butt towards the moon. At least, I don’t see her face. I try to focus on this ass, and butthole, spread the cheeks, she let go some queef, which are always funny, and there we go for a good session…
Unload, cuddle, rince, and go…

WIR ? No. I might give a try with one where we have a lineup.
Had a similarly bad experience as this bro despite all the good reviews I’ve seen. Could be the timing, or could not. But I went on a weekday 7pm, and there were almost no girls available; whoever left are old, ugly and not even in shape. I’m willing to settle for skinny plastic surgery girls with bolt-ons but apparently that’s too much to ask.

Everything was quite SOP, and she was so unattractive that I could barely get hard. Club service was non existent (no 3 girls) because the whole thing was empty, etc. Maybe it’ll be better at night, or maybe not, but here’s my FR - the whole thing felt like a huge waste of money and definitely will not RTF.