View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink The GreenLantern aka Alejandro88 aka Royal.Chimp aka???

Quote:
Originally Posted by genesis01 View Post
I believe u have a problem in posting. oh, i only say u bo liao n u r so agitated.
Genesis01...respect to u bro!

The GreenLantern(Moderation) aka Alejandro88(Hiding) aka Royal.Chimp(Banned) aka King.Cobra(Moderation) aka ???...is truly the biggest hypocrite n most despicable character in the sbf gl subforum...recap just refer to my summary of this character n his as identified clones here:
http://sbf.net.nz/showpos...8&postcount=65
http://sbf.net.nz/showpos...4&postcount=66

TGL/A88/R.C/K.C./??? hypocrisy knows no bounds going by his latest claim in this thread viz my legitimate constructive criticism of Bronzegod...why?...becuz he raised the exact same 2 issues agst Bronzegod in his own posts...?!

it is also noteworthy that the sbf moderator who appears to be an objective party, has banned his clone R.C. n deleted his nick TGL's entire archive of posts on numerous occasions already... but the mod is still being fair by allowing TGL to continue posting...n TGL really knows no bounds, now even trying to create trouble in a local FL's thread?!...

as for my participation in this specfic thread, the last i checked the title header, there is no mention of any GL Cat at all...not that it sld matter as sbf is an open forum open to all samsters participation...and generallly i may not hv an interest in the Cat50 scene but samsters/bros like Thai31, Prince7 n Devil11 earlier reached out to me n this peeked my interest in the threads that they participated in...

fm there i hv enjoyed the chatter amongst these bros n their other friends...delighted wif the pics in the the general Cat50 thread posted by BigBirdBird, S.B.Y.1 etc...had fun reading Wu Song JR's 30 Lists, so much so that i may well take the plunge n try a Cat50 gal!...enjoyed Siam66's basic thai lessons to get along wif tiraks...n was even glad tat i cld help Ken8899 when he was wrongly accused by Bronzegod of being a possible clone of A88...n also when i helped bro Wu wif some info on 2062...

so if the abv is considered "currying favour"...then i am guilty as charged n long may it continue...

as for a certain Samster(u know who u are) who pmed a long post questioning me along somewhat similar grounds as alleged by The GreenLantern agst me in this thread...why the need for the pm?...why not just make the allegation out in the open in this thread?...i hv nothing to hide...however unfortunately for u , think u may hv something to hide...?...perhaps u sld go and read up Machiavelli and Sun Tzu abit more as it looks like u may be getting
lost

peace out