View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink The One who truly craves for reputation points....

Actually The GreenLantern(Moderation) aka Alejandro88 (Hiding) aka Royal.Chimp (Banned)aka King.Cobra(Moderation) aka ??? is really the one who has always craved for reputation points...what a pity he is now in this wretched state solely caused by himself n no one else

Posts between A88 n SBF Consultant Big Sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
How do u define positive contribution? There are ppl like myself also contributed but I have not received any pt in kind from Sam so far.

When Sam upped your pt, was it reflected in the User CP?

Bruddar, if I up your pt, will u up me back?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
mate.. i dont know what to say if you cant differentiate a positive contribution and a bad one..

and tell me what have you contribute to deserve a up by sam???
one thing you need to know here is never to expect anything from the sam..
he gives when you truly deserve it...

it is really pathetic if you are here just for the rep points...
i suggest you start/continue to make positive contributions and forget abt the points for now
Alejandro88 making an ass of himself

Quote:
Boss sam and Bigsexy,

This fella in the form of Strawberry is dangerous and must be a clone of someone. He only posted 33 messages and oredi amassed more than 200 +++ points!

http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=308429
Quote:
On second thought, maybe I am wrong! She is a FL sex provider and hence, I guess many bruddars upped her! Paiseh for the false alarm!
Alejandro88 now becums a jackass self inflicted again n then well advised by Sammyboyfor

Quote:
Sammyboyfor,

Luoitamso1 is confirmed a clone of someone. He joined in Sep 2011, posted only 3 posts but already attained 77 rep points!!!!

Here is a link to his post:

http://sbf.net.nz/showthr...241963&page=24

Clone creators nowadays do not setup new account to create clones, they instead "buy" the accounts of existing users (usually newbie who has been around 1-2 years) in the form exchanging it with an account with rep points and power but not so powerful one. This is the new tricks of the clone creator to outwit/outsmart Sammyboyfor's system.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
His previous posts have been deleted.

You spend so much time worrying about the rep points of others.. how they got them.. whether they deserve them etc that you must lead a pretty miserable life