Old 16-05-2012, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
cumcumparadise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers

last few day back was kinda tired after work so intend to just walk around orchard look see look see but somehow my little bro brought me to OT and i say to myself why not.

it was ard 8plus in so roam ard to see any chiobu, then out of a corner saw 1 milf her boobs was almost squeezed out of her top, i was like woah mai tu liao ask her how much? she said $50 entrance so i said ok, then b4 i went in she ask me quietly want special or not? i tell her u say leh of cos then she say +$50 for full. i quickly check wallet cb left $40 then bargain wif her she say see me handsome $90 full straight away go in action. Like i say sometime u can get lucky once in a while.

Once inside she remove her top my eyes goes nice melon i suck them like no tml n she was already wet down there she quick put cap using her mouth n i tell u her tougue like torpedo seriously almost cim(w cap) i tell her stop. i catch my breath do her doggie n finish within 10 mins. nice quickie tell u bros some milf damn experience really know how to make us guys tick.

here her stats:
Looks: 6/10 will grow on you
Boobs: C at least
HJ: no try
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
RTM: if vit m allow