View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: After Alice: Cassie

“I saw what you did back there” I smiled as I told Cassie on the way back in the car. We had just finished our meeting with Angela, and hopefully not the last.

CASSIE: Darling, if we want to get her in bed, we need to play the patient game. Most of the other girls we’ve had were all single, but Angela is different.

ME: I know.

C: Plus, she’s engaged to my colleague at work. So this is kind of complicated.

M: I know that too.

Alice, Cassie and I had agreed on a set of rules when we first started our affair. One of those “unbreakable” rules was that the girls we seduce must never be attached to someone either one of us knows. In this case, Angela was engaged to James, Cassie’s colleague.

ALICE: Sweetie, you know the rules we set for ourselves when we first got together right?

Cassie and I were chatting with Alice in New York via Skype. We had told her about Angela over WhatsApp and she decided to call us to talk about it.

A: But I’ll have to agree with you both that she’s fucking hot though.

The three of us laughed at that.

CASSIE: If we want to seriously fuck her, we need to plan this out so that James doesn’t know. But she has to want to do it as well.

A: Do you think she’s worth the fuck, sweetie?

I didn’t say anything except to nod.

ME: All I have been thinking about is fucking her and cumming all over her face. And those tits...my gosh...her body is just begging to be fucked.

A: Well then let’s work out a plan to get her. But it’ll take time. She’s not like Danica, or Trisha or even Diana. We need to make sure this doesn’t lead back to Cassie.

“Alice is right, darling. Is she worth the fuck?” Cassie asked as we ended the Skype call with Alice.

“With a hot body like that, no way we are going to let this pass” I said as I took off my clothes and headed to the bathroom. Cassie joined me in the shower and we let the water run over our bodies as we shared a long passionate kiss.

“We’ll get her” Cassie smiled as she made her way down to my cock.

(To be continued...)