View Single Post
Old 22-07-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Geylang meetup and tok cok

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
So you think going to GL is not projecting a good image? Then what about companies with their high-level people having drunken work outings at clubs and showing all their disgusting drunken antics to try and pick up equally drunk chicks there to go back to theirs for a fuck? Or how about the same high-level people in companies playing office politics and fucking secretaries and PAs in their offices like some personal harem of theirs? Believe me that happens more often than you believe.

So what if minister go GL? If he's single and not married, what's wrong with that? I rather someone be self-aware of their own needs, even sexual, and get it taken care of in an open manner (be it pcc or going for paid sex) than bottle it all up inside until they either a) do illegal stuff like take upskirt pics for the thrill, or b) play house with girls just so they have a regular pussy to fuck.

Hypocrisy and double standards are also part of the human construct. Fully logical beings we are not!
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else