View Single Post
Old 29-09-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 11
oddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Indonesian FLs.... where have they gone to?

Had the day off so decided to venture into JB around lunch time for a nice massage. I took the S1 Causeway link bus (RM1.50) from JB Sentral to KSL. After lunch, I strolled down to Jalan Harimau Tarum. Walked past Butterfly and the SPA next to it (i think it is called peach blossom) but decided to continue across the road to Princess. At 2.30 pm it was empty and I think it may have just opened. Unfortunately no Indons available, but the man showed me the photos of 4 viet girls on his phone. 2 looked a bit plumb and I chose the best looking of the other two. He asked me to wait while he whatsapp the girl to come. I sat in the lobby for about 5 minutes wondering whether the the girl will match the picture. luckily I was not disappointed. the girl who walked in with red dyed hair and wearing a body hugging tube dress has a slutty ah lian CFM look. She remided me a bit of Wei Du from CNA. (She said her name was Yin and I think her number is V97). After a shower, she gave me an average massage before asking me to turn over. She started with a cathbath. She seemed reluctant to french at first but after warming her up with kisses to her forhead, cheeks and neck we started with some serious toungue fighting. She moved down for a slow BBBJ with some serious attention to my balls before mounting me in cowgirl. We switched positions, to missionary and then doggy before I got my fantasy of DFK a babe while in prone bone.

Seeing I was not going to come so easily, she took matters into her own hands, making me lie back, straddling me and pumping furiously in cowgirl till I shot my load while grabbing her pink nipples and boobs.

All in all a pretty satisfying use of RM198.