View Single Post
Old 22-05-2016, 10:13 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Disclaimer

This review has two parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Some may have a good experience there and some does not. Well all i have to said, not always will get a good experience, there sure be bad one along the way. The purpose is meant for sharing. Please read and only take it as a guide and reference. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

I was quite curious about this place, so went with kaki to explore about this place

Part 1: This part gave an overview of my review

Rich & Bitch《有$任性》

Address
No 121, Jalan Keris1, Taman Seri Tebrau, 80500 Johor Bahru.
Operation: 2pm to 4am daily

How to go
This place is a shop by itself at a long stretch row of shop house. It is opposite a lot of private house too.It is near to expressway at the side of the road. You can drive or get a cab there.

Concept

This place does not have a spa, is just like a normal fuck house, alot of room inside. Once enter, there are sofa for you to seat and choose ladies. The place play disco music and it is design to be like a mini disco like that. It will be suitable for those who want a fast game and looking for a quick bonk. I also hear from the OKT that this shop is the same boss with VIP Spa.

Ladies
Ladies are all from Vietnam. Not alot of choices, some look young and good looking. Some are MILFY looking types. Most of the ladies are all called by their number but there is no number tag on them so we just point out who we want when we choose. I think most of them were also able to communicate in simple Chinese.

Package
RM 198 (45min without water bed) and RM238 (45min with waterbed)
So far i only know there is 2 packages and not sure is there is some more other. I think for this price, must well go for spa, can relax and use the facility too.

Room
After choosing the lady, i was being brought to a room at one of the level. The room is very small, slightly bigger than a store room only, with attach toilet. The facilities in the toilet are in good condition. There is only a single mattress. No door, and it is also cover by curtain and the room wall is also not strong, next door could hear what going on in the next door.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily