Thread: So Shiok Ah!
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: So Shiok Ah!

Me: “Oh, so she is Sofian ah.”

Judy: “You mean you don’t know?! She’s in our lab class also you know?!”

Me: “I know, I know! But she’s not in our group mah, so never notice her. Furthermore, that other group got 2 girls, how I know is she Sofian or is the other girl Sofian. You think I take note of every single girl meh?”

Judy: “You sure not? Sofian is famous in *** one leh.” (The *** is our course.) “Chio and you know…” (Referring to her boobs.) “She took part in Hall Beauty Pageant in year 1 and won the most sexy accolade.”

Me: “Really?! Siao liao, I think I am as 宅 as the cats in our lab group.”

Judy: “Oei ~ 说好了 don’t talk about them liao!”

Me: “Ok, ok! Hmm… But hor, I think you look better than her leh.”

Judy: “Err… Ok… Thanks.”

I think I shouldn’t have said that. Because awkward silence followed after that.

Me: “Don’t get me wrong. Not trying to jio you or what. Personally preference la.”

Judy: “Hehe, I got boyfriend liao, want to jio also no chance!”

Me: “Aiya! There goes my chance!”

Judy: “I thought you say don’t want jio me?”

Me: “That was just to test whether you got a boyfriend or not! And the test proved to be successful!”

Judy: "Shows me her clenched fist."

Store auntie: “Here’s your food. $6 for both.”

Me: "Gives auntie $10" “I pay for both.”

Judy: “I only have $10 leh. You got change?”

Me: “Aiya. Never mind la. Next time you treat me back lo.”

Judy: “Onz! We can have lunch before lab every week! Before lab I got 1 hour free, but Sofian has tutorial. So I am alone.”

Me: “Wa lau! So 巧! I also free! Every time eats Mac alone, you know! So pathetic!”

Judy: “Onz! So tomorrow I call you!” (I remember that sem’s lab class was on a Tuesday)

So almost every Tuesday since that day,Judy and I will meet for lunch at 12:30 pm before proceeding to the lab at 1:30pm. It came to a point where I actually was looking to lab every week. Those who know, the lab is a scheduled 3 hr class. If you are lucky, the AP will let you go after 1+ hr if you have finished everything. But most lab classes will drag to 2+ hr because you have to do the experiment, analyze the results and do reasoning and explaining. And if the experiment went hay-wired, you have to re-do.

If the lab that day is in the workshop, Judy will wear jeans (Required by workshop technicians. Else will be scolded and asked to change into long pants/jeans.). If it’s the normal air-conditioned lab, she will wear shorts. But no matter what lab it is, she will almost certainly come in those 3 for $10 t-shirts. Just for your info, there are a lot of bazaars held on campus selling these kind of shirts.

Check out Video:
https://openload.co/f/-sdrTI34JQc