Old 08-10-2006, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

Are you fruitcake? If you can wake up at 6am and pick me up in taipo. I do not mind accompanied you to climb the peak.

I shall wait for your call my master.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
Weather in HK now is good. Cooling..but not that cold..its good time for shopping here. However, the hotel rate here will be higher from next week till end of the month. This is due to a few exhibitions like the electronic show, canton fair and jewellery fair. Also due to coming to end of the summer, tourist are coming in to get the summer clothing before they are gone and winter clothing comes in.

Any brothers facing problem with hotel rates can also look out for hostel type with private room and shower for HKD200 to 500. What we need is only a place to sleep so not necessary to pay exhorbitant price for hotel during these period.

Bro Pussybuster, lets go climb the PEAK tomorrow morning, nice weather..we shall walk up instead of going up by train.Meet up at Admiralty station at 7am tomorrow morning, ok? I will give you a morning call at 6am, make sure you on your phone. The PEAK new TOWER is opened since last month, many restaurants and shops there. The viewing gallery is also an attraction there.

Cheers