View Single Post
Old 19-06-2018, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
Interesting, I've been flying through TSN every month for 2 to 3 weeks for the past 6 months.

Never had any questions...(that said, I'm going to jinx myself now). Never had a return ticket either as my schedules are very ad hoc. Last Tuesday, I got out of immigration in 5 minutes for my early morning flight. Was the 2nd person on the queue.

But then again, I have been told I look like a HK superstar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Good for you lah, however Laws of probability determines that nothing is really forever or perpetual given this run of good luck not being asked unless you tell you you have already switched your citizenship to Wetnam, cos this ticket thingy have been reported zillion times all over the world wide web

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

Just replied the same to H88 above

Well good for you that you looked like a HK superstar .......better appreciate your run of goot luck while it is still stands........I am a frank & straightforward person both in real life and on the net, I will call a spade (not strictly a spade) but a digging tool while others may be tempted to "beautify" it to suit their "imagined online persona"

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^