Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huaty View Post
FR on TS Honey

Going to this house, there isn’t really much choice to pick. Previously I picked Christine, cos she looked fair skinned. But I like to eat different food everyday so I tried another TS.

So I picked Honey and went up that narrow stairs. Start taking off our clothes, she has quite big knockers, nice meat on her ass too. But when I see her cock, not very big I am abit sian. Should be bottom one. So we went on with SOP stuff, she CBJ me while grabbing my ass. She suddenly said, you have a nice ass, can I fuck you? I was stunned. But well sure, if you can and you want.

So she started wanking herself a little then put on a condom, then want me to suck her a little. Then someting weird happen. WTF she is like 7 inches!!! Not the very thick kind then will bust your ass wide open kind. But decent thickness and LONNNNG. So I sucked her awhile more she got hard and she is ready to fuck!

I laid down on my back, watching her fuck me is so pleasurable. I can grab her nice boobs and that long cock hits me G so much. She then doggy me for a abit, then I request to change back cos I like her boobs, I asked her to fuck me and wank me at the same time. For about 3mins I cum so hard my balls are like raisins.

FR
Looks:7/10 good looks but can see abit of flaws, so dark inside who cares anyway.
Top: 9/10 Nice and long, can maintain hard for quite awhile
Bottom: Go try yourself, I tink should be fine too, she has a fine ass
CBJ: good sucktion
Boobs: 8/10 Better than most on craigslist.
Dmg: 30 + 20tip. Super worth
RTF: I think from how on I will only let her fuck my ass unless there are new stock to try.
Nice one. Is she a Thai?