View Single Post
Old 30-05-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
Crazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roymkt View Post
You know, this may not be for everyone but for those who like ladyboy and have a longer stay in Bangkok I have something to share. It's been an ongoing effort but quite successful so far.

So basically there are a lot of young ladyboy in Bangkok who can't find a guy for romantic relationships for obvious reasons. And they like early 20s many of them in school. As they are younger many of them had earlier access to hormones and corrective surgery so a lot of them are very good looking but probably still have cocks. The ones I've been with, only 1 of the 5 didn't have a dick....hence my warning this isn't for everyone.

Anyway, usually how I do is go on wechat and location search. I know therea a lot of warning against this but you need to do it right. Get away from the typical whore hotpots like nana or asok. Go to siam or around Emporium or thonglor. Go onto location and search through whoever is near.

From time to time you will find some women or ladyboy who are on the search but have decent to modest profile pictures. It's easy to tell if they are a whore for hire or not. Talk to those that you think are not. Usually there statuses will be more neutral or romantic, not like "big dick suck long time" or whatever. <continued in next post>

Thanks for sharing the advance technique bro. Wonder if there there's difference in the skill/ level of service with non working ladyboys.

Like bro cosmex mentioned. Some of them are really good in bed.