View Single Post
Old 16-04-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 15
stand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Tiva of Lust Vegas

I read the positive FRs for Tiva posted by other bros and likes what i saw posted on Lust Vegas' website so took the plunge and booked a slot.

The photos posted of Tiva are accurate. Pretty lady, petite with natural B cup breasts topped with sensitive brown nipples. Nice curvy body with a very full ass that makes doggy position particularly pleasurable.

Tiva's service is great. She does not speak too much English but is fluent in both Thai and Japanese so Bros who speak those languages will get better service and GFE. Tiva is very accommodating and my 2 shots of FJ with her were very good. As mentioned earlier, Tiva's full ass made doggy style my go to choice and both shots ended in this position. I managed to get DFK throughout the session that made it better.

Recommended. As always, YMMV so take all FRs with a pinch of salt.

(P.S. Yup, stupid trolls are still going around zapping bros who write FRs be it positive or negative. To all genuine Bros writing HONEST FRs just keep it up. Those bros with some brains will be able to discern the nonsense from the truth. Ignore those trolls.)