View Single Post
Old 16-04-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by hong5287 View Post
Finish session with Yakira from Emmanuelle
Wanted to try emmanuelle because saw some bro mention this stable have quite a girls is good in the past.
This is just my experience with her,

Face :4/10 quite diff from pic
Location: 5/10 at a alley I give 5 becoz inside still quite ok
Body: 5/10 not as slim as pic but not very fat as well got operation scar.
Boobs: 4/10 shld be B cup abit saggy not for boobs lover the plus point for me is only because is natural
Shower: 5/10 SOP the shower got to walk all the way downstairs, don’t like, only wrap with towel.
Bbbj: 6/10 not bad but very short
Fj: 4/10 so so only.
Gfe: 0/10 no gfe at all
Massage: 8/10 her massage not bad that is the only thing I feel my money is worth it.

After massage she say left 20mins, I was tire so I ask her to hj me. Awhile she ask me to handjob my own and she just lick me. This is the 1st time I met FL ask me to ownself handjob. I tell her no but she insist, so cannot be bother to urge with her any further. After finish went to bath. I look at my watch, I was 30mins short changed. Okt WeChat me back at abt 6.15pm so bt right I shld be until 7.45pm. But I bathe finish and realise is only 7.10pm.

Rtf: definitely a big NOT. None of her service is good. The most turn me off was not she look diff from pic, is short change too much n ask me diy myself. What for I find her if I need to diy myself. I won’t patronise this stable anymore. First time find them n have such a bad experience.

This is only experience with the FL n stable.
Wha sounds bad.