Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky89 View Post
Didn’t know which one was Jessy, ended up with a Indon LB, slim slutty look. Went in straight ask for money, ask to tip $20 for good service and 2 shots. Agreed and proceeded with bbbj short while, one of the worst LB bj I had. After that put lotion hj for me, ask me faster cum so can proceed round 2. Second round barely started ask me faster as other girls want to use the room, hand keep covering her crotch, literally cock block cannot penetrate properly. Said that she pain and keep rushing still, took off my cd dressed up and left. Advice to bros better verify which are the thais before proceeding.
Still have Indon LB ? I thought all banned..Maybe Malaysian.