Thread: fun in osaka
View Single Post
Old 23-10-2018, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute
Re: fun in osaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorium View Post

Health services was a bit of a hit-and-miss depending on your luck. The photos are heavily touched up. I ended up with a bak chai on one of my visits although the photo showed a slim girl. The other girl which I hired was recommended by the shop staff and she was quite a gem (pretty and good service). This is the place to go if you just want a place to relax and be treated like a king, and don't need a bonk. Some of the girls offer CIM and most will offer shumata.

If I only have 1 shot, i would choose Tobita Shinchi for the simple fact that you get to bonk a cute as heaven Japanese SYT.
Definitely I will go Tobita Shinchi haha just to try the SYT. Though its bang & go, at least it is a once in a lifetime trial.

Bro, which shop u went and got the gem for health services? Can recommend?

Thank you in advance.

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)