Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
BGNeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernova222 View Post
Yeah...she is nice. Probably in her 30s..well kept,slim and elegant. Not the typical SYT but she exudes an alluring effect.

All the more she is sincere and nice, that is what i am smitten with. She is so different from those others that just want your $$$. We talk well together.

And yes you are right, it has to be one sided. She knows there is no way she is gonna break up my current status. Even if there is any good feeling at her end, she is definitely not gonna tell me how she feels. She will rather bottle it up than share.

She also told me there were also others who have similar asked her out, expressed a liking for her. But she remains unmoved. I believe she was affected by a previous bad incident which makes her very wary and become more guarded. I can understand how she would feel towards any new admirers.

I also know nothing will come out of this. But she is really a gem i treasure.
Bro,

Your situation is very similar from mine, seriously hope that you overcome it but I have to say your ML's pattern is very similar from the one I got KCed. Don't tell me, we both fall for the same lady but then there is so many ML that fit this description, she working in the city area?