Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Supernova222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGNeo View Post
Not all ML working in this industry is bad I will agree with you, I know some ML that after so many years we are still good friends and we will go out for dinners etc, some will even advice you on things but the good ones are the REALLY outliners in the bell curve and stand a very small percentage.

The one I got KCed had a relationship with a guy and started a business together and ended up closed but she did not tell me in detail of how deep their relationship went. she is a very private person as well. I secretly also found out that she is actually married to a Singaporean but that is a very long story and she told me that she is not type who wants to get married.

The reason you can't forget her is that you kept seeing her too often and naturally affection will grow this is very human. I know it is a very hard phase that u are facing, been through it but you have to face it head on there is no short cuts to this.
For me, my turning point was when I found out that she have a husband already in Singapore and saw with my own 2 eyes the wedding photo, my heart just went dead and my mind just stop thinking about her.
Bro, sometimes I feel the reason why she is so private is that she is involved with someone. When I found out about the bad incident she had with another guy...I asked her in a different manner, to see if she is willing to say anything, but she just kept quiet and said she does not need to comment. I think something real existed between them. At that point I really felt like walking away but I decided that that was her past and her own private life that she can choose not to reveal to anyone .

Sorry bro for your incident but I am glad you have closure in the sense that you found out about her husband. I wish sometimes I can dig up something bad about her , something that will make me forget and make a clean break. But it is not fair to pin any blame on her for something that happened 4 years back .

So I hope I will wake up one day. She keeps saying that I am still in a dream. Eventually I will wake up.