View Single Post
Old 15-01-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Power 20 pts n story too good to be true, u believe? 800k cewek ON w driver tag along? Can cof, coa, pretty ,syt..lol..Show me another joint got same offer?..lol..
All men perspective of SYT may be very different
This thread some wrote average looking girl start from 1.1juta
Some wrote can get SYT at 800k.
Can tell perspective of SYT may be great different.

For certain joint with rules of 2 shots only for LT with SYT @800k to 1juta. The SYT get 400k to 500k.
This seem justify. Few hours and Tio fuck twice earn 400k/500k.

For normal joint that ensure their SYT stay through out the booking until next morning. Lets say 3-4 shots. And if sell at 800k. The SYT will get 320k to 360k. For one day one nite to please one stranger and tio fuck 3-4 times and earn 360k. I will pity that SYT. Or maybe she dont know how to count rupia.

But this still possible, as the perspective of SYT of each maybe different.

Two days ago i bought a friend to joint to try his luck. See can get SYT.
First to Happy8, all below average, not even one decent looking.
Mami point to one girl say ini cantik, 1.3juta. I replied her, 1.3juta dia bayar aku ya.
2nd to sekar, only have 3 cewek. My friend got a shock there
3rd to Sri krandy, also jialat.. My friend almost wanted to give up. I told him, lets see one more place..
4th to MM.. Only one can make it, papi say in chinese, this one good, very fresh and green, just started work one week, young and sweet and new to this trade, 1.5juta. I turn to my friend told him, 1.5juta take lah. This one sure good service and big breast and can do BBBJ. OKT then ask me how i know. I told him this girl i tried before, 5 years ago. This time the OKT got shocked
In the end, my friend took that girl and she still remember me