View Single Post
Old 20-12-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Mind revealing who this ML is? Maybe some Bros here also kena the same thing as you..
No need to speculate and I don’t intend to reveal. Of cos there will be bros who will zap me for talking about this without revealing (already got some zaps but so be it) but my take is this is likely to be just me I guess, since I have not heard other complaints from other bros here. Maybe she just don’t like me even though I know I have only been nice to the ML. So be it.
And truth be told, my sessions with her were all good fun and I enjoyed them. Maybe I gave her leeway because I enjoyed the sessions but so far quite consistent with most reviews here so don’t need to spoil the fun for anyone else. Was just curious if this is going to be the trend moving forward but from the looks of it probably not, although i’m not sure if previously there were other MLs who did not even reply me due to this remark tagged to me.