Old 25-01-2009, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Stratgist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pretty and voluptuous 25 years old local chinese, Patsy

[WARBIRD, LONELY GAL...infimi......all bros. Good pointers make.

Why bother to waste money. When we are brothers buycott, you see whether the girls will ask for the price they want.

My suggestion is not to patronlised TE's girl and then he will see what demand he get...I can assure him. "LUKEWORM RESPONSE".

We have so many choices from so many OKT. Why bother to help him to stick to his price. We just dont take his business and I am sure the $300 for PASTY will be down to $50.

Do all bros agreed?

Lets hear from all of you all who are customer like me.

I HAVE NOT met patsy n will wait for FRs before upping her.

I guess I'm different from most bros becos her stats, if completely accurate, do excite me a lot. And of course she must be pretty to me...which is very subjective.

Age of 25 is young enough for me. Ht of 166 n weight of 55 means she is not slim, but very sexy n voluptuous, IF her meat is distributed all at the right places n IF every part is proportionate, haha. Her stats of 36B, 27, 36 is irresistible to me. I crave a shapely n meaty ass of 36! A height of 168-170 would hv been perfect for her weight n butt size. The other unknown is her bone frame, which should be small to small/medium.

Of course stats alone mean very little becos "hearing about something a hundred times is not as good as seeing it just once."

And, lastly, one man's meat is another...

Thx for reading n good day![/QUOTE]