View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 17
stealthraider is one of the Best!stealthraider is one of the Best!stealthraider is one of the Best!
Re: Panties, Gees, Bras anything that covers

............(cont) the lock mechanism turned! It is a very exciting moment now. i quickly got into the room and closed the door behind me. My heart is pounding in my ears. I kept quiet for a while to hear for any movements outside. None.

The girls' room has a streetlight outside the window and I went to draw up the blinds to let in some light. With my trusty keychain single LED light, I began my exploration of the girls' wardrobes. I first went to the PRC girl's side of the room and open her wardrobe. Clicking on my small LED light, I quickly look for the "treasure" and I found them at the back of the cupboard. Some lacy ones, a few thongs, a few g-strings, some sports type.... wow the range is pretty amazing. i took out a lacy bra and checked its size: a respectable 34B. Not too big, not too small. I sniffed the bra and relished the faint smell of detergent. the bra has lacy trim and some white flower pattern on it. I guess this is what she wear when she feels sexy. I began to look for matching panties, yup there's one too, a high cut one with lace trim along the edges and the same white flower pattern.

My small head is threatening to burst out of my shorts now and I quickly pull off the draw strings and let my shorts dropped to the floor and pulled down my underwear. I wrapped the panties around my throbbing small head and began pumping while holding the bra to my nose with my other hand. I took it slow and easy to enjoy every moment of it, imagining what it's like to actually screw the girl. After what seemed like 10 minutes, i finally came and spurted out my seed on the panties. wave after wave of sperm came. I was worried the panties would be too "soaked" to dry. I quickly found some tissue in the room and started to wipe off the sperm. I also dabbed some on the bra. It was satisfying. the PRC has some other interesting panties too but I thought I'll go over to the Malaysian girl's wardrobe for a second round first.

After cleaning up I went to the Malaysian's girl wardrobe and opened it. Under the dim light of my LED light, I began searching for her lingerie. She has a smaller range and not as "adventurous" in taste as the PRC. I picked out a maroon panty with some pattern on it. to my surprise, it's a Victoria's Secrets panty!!! Wow! this girl has got good taste!! With such a rare find, I just had to make this panty my target. I then looked for a bra and found a half cup yellow one. Size: 32C. I waited for a few minutes before beginning my act so that my little head can recover adequately from the first round. This time when i started i took the action a bit faster since 2nd round already, won't cum so fast. the panty is incredibly smooth wrapped around my little head. high quality material indeed!!! I came in about 10 mins. Spread my seed on the panty and the bra but being careful not to leave too much so that when it dries, there won't be a stain.

After the 2nd round, I think I had enough for the night and began putting the underwear back into their place and tidy up the wardrobes to their original conditions so that it can't be seen that someone has been through them. I also decided against taking one or two panties back with me as I think the girls will know and then I could be out in the open.

Now the challenge is getting back safely to my room upstairs. I waited in silence in the room, straining to hear if there could be anyone outside, perhaps the security guard. I then opened the door a tiny crack and looked outside. All clear. I quietly went out of the room, locked the door, put the key back into the pocket and then darted up the stairs back to my room.

Back in my room, I began to think over what I have done. Quite sicko man!!

I then thought about going back to the girls' room the next night and then I wondered whether the other rooms would have such "lobangs" too. I was excited by the thought of trying other rooms. There are quite a few pretty girls on the 4th floor, what if I can also............???

I opted to expand the scope of conquest rather than the going "deep" (that is going back to the same room again). I went to sleep in eager anticipation of the next night fall.