View Single Post
Old 23-05-2018, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahemmaster View Post
I am sorry what I said as I speak of my mind. You have to move on. Better girls outside who will appreciate you. She seems don't appreciate you now and let you rot when broke. I am sorry to hear.

From your evidence, seems you kena KC.

1- You showing the evidence when she supposed to run away from debtors but she is in room singing while you rushing to borrow the money for her.
2- She supposed to marry ex bf for money. (i think she never nego with ex bf at first place)
3- Blood transfusion will not cost 1k sgd plus in vietnam. (People will die if cost this)

In short, amansari 136 used you. She is after your money and not your love. Sickening to see she is singing in room while she supposed to run away from strangers.

She is angpai for reason because she is smart to win customer hearts including you.

I know a lady from amansari who is close with her. Saw her aunt take care of herin amansari. will ask her for you.

Hello guys,

please beware of amansari 136. Not sure she done this to how many guys.

Help Apppioneer and don't fall to this kinda trap. Serves a hard lesson for many guys here.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...0254359 25699

Nxt time go there fuck and come back.
The moment we spark them with any conversation.
Wonders can turn into disastrous.