View Single Post
Old 21-08-2013, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 11
benny21 is one of the Best!benny21 is one of the Best!benny21 is one of the Best!
Re: Paris Hotel (Bukit Indah)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelsforlife View Post
Went there recently. Pretty good I must say.

Girl: Xiao Xiao (Viet)
Recommended by OKT for service. (took the risk to listen to OKT)
Size: Petite
Look: 6.5

Spa area is rather small but no complain. Cosy little place with computer and internet access. Movie room. Hot pool is not hot enough though. Very normal food like any other spas. Service is good asking if you need any more food/drinks.

Took full package without massage. Service is excellent, girl is out to pleased and always with a smile. Foreplay was long and definitely with GFE. Didn't rush even though I was happily and slowly licking her nipples. I requested BJ to be short as I know FJ would be good for such service. Indeed, FJ was very accommodating to various positions. And yeah, she was hardworking too! Certainly a good fuck!

Service: 9
BJ: 6 (need to improve on skill)
FJ: 8.5
Frenching: YES

Another friend who came along said her viet gal had good service too. That's nice to hear. Will RTF and hopefully the standard remains.
Hi bro thanks for ur info!
Jus wanna ask how is the choosing like? Heard from some other forum its knock on the doors and enter if u like.. is it true? Will be visiting it somewhere nxt week

Bulgarian, Chinese, Indian, Indonesian, Korean, Malaysian, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Singaporean, Thai, Viet, Laos, Taiwanese