Old 24-06-2013, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hardcoreman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Pearl of the Orient

Hi all cheong kakis here, I'm new in this forum but was active in WSG and ISG. Going to share my previous experience and benefit as a regular to a ML...lol

1) Angel (ex-Cititel No.12)
So as u all knw she ald quit for years but hey.. she is one of the best if u've tried her before a real ang pai in Cititel then. I was her regular and visited her once a month at least and normally will book her at ard 12pm and I always was her 1st customer as I hate to get her after she served others. Freshness of the day is my priority. Regular session normally will start with a long FK as soon as she enters the room. Really feel like GF. Sometimes our FK will continue until both strip naked and straight to the point but most of the time I'd stop her for real massage and the rest are SOP. Taken her out for meals few times and she is a real chatty and friendly person. Told me about her family background and stuffs in A.Star. Took her for overnight few times also. Experience taking her overnight is one of the best I've experienced. Totally feel like GF as she really treated me like king. She allows me to do whatever style I could hv imagined which I really dun think I'll get this feeling anymore. Too bad she quit and heard she followed a guy to be his mistress. She changed her hp no. and eversince didn't manage to contact her anymore. As I said I quit cheong scene for few years now and if any bros here happen to knw her whearabouts pls pm me, thx in adv. Just missing here as I'm typing...ouch! So what I get : Superb GFE 20/10

2) Chen Xia (Summit Hotel No. 512)
This is PRC MILF and I think she is in her 40's by now. I'm her regular since 2007 until now. She left Msia for about 2 years before she returned in 2011 and she is here now. Look wise she is the typical PRC face and one won't be interested on her but what makes me return and stick with her for so many years is her quality of service. Her massage is real strong and I really love her soft hands. As for FJ, she gives me the best and the best only for me which is anal and raw . Dun mind to ask her as this is her special only for me (I dunno can believe or not) hehe... Like the above 2, this MILF really let me try whatever style I could imagine from JAV. Since I'm her regular and loyal to her for so long, on and off she will reject my $$ and sometimes only take half of it. Downpoint is she has gained weight a lot and is quite plump now compared to last time. Spare tyre is visible and I also suspect she is suffering skin rashes as what I noticed and confessed by her. STD? I dunno.
So what I get : Superb GFE, free service and discount only for me......

So, this is my opening presentation to share on my come back tour...lol... more to come when my engine finally heats up! Will share about my sexperience in Indonesia and KL as well since I am also regular there.
Stay tune.... hope u all support me.... peace I'm out!