View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 01:14 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Share a simple one.

My very last FB.
She was the best friend of my previous FB. Hung out together as friends. Me and my previous FB had an agreement, to only have one FB (each other). We both have respective spouses. This is to ensure that we maximize our availability. One day, I realized that she had three FBs. So that was the end, and we ended on a drinking night where we peacefully parted ways. At the smoking area, I was pretty high and smoking with her BFF. There she was, high and said she always wanted a FB as well, as she was single and did not intend to get married. Off we went and that day started our fucking life... Her availability was incredible as she was single. Every time I need a FB, she will be available. I try my best to be available as well.
Then came a time where it started to get too frequent, almost daily. To save room cost, we did it in the car most of the time at the famous WWII site or at her place when no one was around, haha. But after around three months, I was taking a heavy toll on my marriage... and it all ended.

FB is for fuck... The few minutes or hours together will be passionate, as if we were a couple for life, loving each other forever. But once it ends, we part ways that day as if we were good friends. In the presence of others, we pretend to be ordinary and no one suspected a thing. But, it cannot be too frequent (daily is out, once a month, or once a week max), and we should not ask any questions about each other's life... it should just be contained within sex topics... new sex positions, how to prolong, how to orgasm, etc...

mistress is different altogether. I stay away at all cost for that.

a few years have past and I have yet to find an attractive FB to match again... one who stand by the rules of just passionate sex and no love afterwards.... hope I will be lucky soon.. any interested FB, please PM me...
its always great when you can both keep the rules, salute to you bro

its when one starts to change the rules or demand stuff that wasn't agreed on

I have laid the rules out many times, and the FBs or ONS that was supposed to be a FB, asked for more. Breaking hearts isn't cool, but in the first place, it wasn't supposed to be about the heart.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment