View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold
Re: Banging gen-z XMMs and finding the cure to my ED

XMM A Day2
I texted her to meet, telling her I wasn't such a big fan of HJs and if I could just grope instead, to which she agreed, only if we did it somewhere private.

Now, covid has disrupted many plans, and a friend of mine was one such unfortunate fellow, his idea of starting a retail business was derailed after the announcement of the lockdown. His contractor couldn't continue with any meaningful work and to make matters worse, my friend was stuck overseas. He had instructed the contractor to pass me the keys instead, and i would help him with taking care of the unfinished shop by opening up for electricians and other workmen to do jobs that can be done alone.

I picked a day that didnt have such appointments and gave her the address to come over. She showed up wearing baggy jeans and an oversized t shirt. She said she needed to use the toilet and led her there.

Voyeurism became one of the largest kinks ever since ED took over and thoughts started to flood my head. The toilet door was and old shuttle plastic type that was still damaged and unreplaced, as I closed the door, i peeped through the cracks. I remember her saying her pussy was off limits, but now I got to see it. My heart pounded as I peer through, I tried my best to control my breathing as the excitement shot to my head. I watched as she fumbled, she lifted her shirt up holding it with her chin, and carefully pulled down her jeans making sure they wouldn't touch the wet toilet floor, she was wearing a pair of white cotton panties with prints, making sure she wasn't going to wet her jeans, she slowly and carefully pulled down her panties revealing a delicious looking pussy. It was just a single line with a small sparse bush above , I was literally shaking from excitement and my controlled breathing, at this point I was starting to feel feverish and it felt like my chest was going to explode and was occasionally losing focus of that tiny crack in the door. She stood up and held her pants in one hand and another streching to reach for a toilet roll on the shelf. The full 5 seconds she took to find the ends to unroll new toilet paper gave me an excellent view of her probably unused pussy. As she started wiping herself, I stealthily went over to the couch to make it look like i was waiting there for her.

Last edited by TheSpyingPerv; 04-02-2023 at 02:04 AM.