View Single Post
Old 09-02-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25763 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Hahah you want to try also no more chance bro. I verbal fucked the OKT upside down until he just deleted that entire thread advertising her. And also the $1700/1/1 one too. Heh.

Of all the OKTs in here I find HerKingdom the most pathetic. Go see all his threads advertising his girls. Sky high prices, no picture to show for it, and page upon page of him bumping them up but but not a single FR. What does that say about his business? If he can do until not even some self-proclaimed Roberts would patronise his girls and leave a FR there for other bros here to consider, I leave it up to you to decide if he's actually serious or if he's actually just a dreamer.
could be juz take offline, dun think will juz disappear overnight...
he's been around for some time already, shld have a basic regular pool
of customers...