View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Ok, been getting quite a fair share of PM since Donna disappeared and now the confirm status, i will just share here what little I know for those who really are concerned about Donna. Bros whom not a fan, just bear with it, do understand that she has a legion of supporters, even if we all can agree that she ain't the highest in playability, she is certainly without a doubt one of the (if not THE) prettiest ML around.

As bro yqz7 highlighted,Donna is the very cautious sort but there's only so much an ML can sustain on RTM or bona fide customers, even for an AP like her. She has been unwell the week before her disappearance, hence her income took a hit that week as she is not working full fledged. Some of her regulars surely have received her "SOS" invite to fill her slots,that was also the last time i saw her. She was lamenting it's getting very tricky as more and more "bait-customers" lately. She was all fine and well but the last I Wechat her, she told me she had no choice but to take on 2 newbies for the last 2 slots, coz they're just not enough RTM customers to make ends meet. That was the last i heard of her, until the Wechat yesterday night. After which she cleaned up that WeChat.

That's about it, some form of "closure" for those who supported her and are mesmerised by her gorgeous looks and one of a kind personality. She is a gal whom draw clear lines when needs be, that is her character. Like another bro pointed out, she definitely has the brians and traits to lead a decent life even if this ML trade ended for her prematurely.

I do wish that she can be a bit like MoMo, whom drafted a warm farewell message to her supporters when she too, departed earlier than she hoped for. But well, that is why Donna is different and that is probably why some of us are her fan.

Hope that address some of the questions bros have. Thats all I know. Will have fond memories of all my sessions will Donna. But gotta move on, many more MLs waiting for us. Cheers 🍻
Not exactly a supporter of Donna, but thanks for sharing what you know. Quite sad her journey ended such a way..