View Single Post
Old 30-06-2004, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 23
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HIV screening info

This is very sensible advice and very helpful indeed.

I really applaud bro bongster and all who take the threat of HIV/AIDS and STDs seriously. In this time and age, only fools who do not value their lives will want to do commercial sex raw.. or even casual sex with people they just met.

Those who do cheong should go for a test.. it is scary.. I know, trust me cos I went.. but necessary. Think of the stigma related to HIV... people will shun you if you are infected.. it is a fact. Perhaps only loved ones who are well-informed of the disease will know how to care for you. But do you want that end result to happen? The costs of medication will kill your bank account.. and wipe all your families savings dry.. provided they still want to be around you.

And let's not forget some STDs that are not curable.. genital herpes will give you cold sores.. .on your lips.. and there is no cure. So bros and all.. please take precautions... the condom is not 100% safe.. but better be a little safe then be sorry for a lifetime.