Old 16-04-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

So far I have not really try local dommes. Very tempted to try mistress yui as I saw her before and I know what she is capable of since she is with mistress airah for some time so I think their style and limition is about the same. Actually read many locals dommes mostly into humiliation , pain or foot worship which I am not really into that so basically haven't try to fix an appointment with any of them. In general I feel that overseas Dom are more open and ok with certain things when u are regular. For eg. Sometimes sayako dominate with her top off. Haven't have the courage to touch or worship her breast but I am sure if nicely done and not rude she will oblige . Some mistress will play with your nipple with their mouth if they know you and bite a bit if nipple torture is your preference and that is a huge turn on . Others like touching of breast and sensitive area is up to individual doms but mostly what I see is the overseas doms who are more open to it than local princess . Oops sorry local mistress 😂