View Single Post
Old 19-04-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
So far I have not really try local dommes. Very tempted to try mistress yui as I saw her before and I know what she is capable of since she is with mistress airah for some time so I think their style and limition is about the same. Actually read many locals dommes mostly into humiliation , pain or foot worship which I am not really into that so basically haven't try to fix an appointment with any of them. In general I feel that overseas Dom are more open and ok with certain things when u are regular. For eg. Sometimes sayako dominate with her top off. Haven't have the courage to touch or worship her breast but I am sure if nicely done and not rude she will oblige . Some mistress will play with your nipple with their mouth if they know you and bite a bit if nipple torture is your preference and that is a huge turn on . Others like touching of breast and sensitive area is up to individual doms but mostly what I see is the overseas doms who are more open to it than local princess . Oops sorry local mistress ��
You should try Yui .... once she gets to know you, she can fulfill most of your fetishes. She's open minded too ....if you could be upfront with her on your kinks ..

Last edited by silverug; 19-04-2018 at 07:56 PM. Reason: grammar