Thread: KTV in KL
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raveboy View Post
hi bros, will be in KL next week. last time always go to beach club to pick ladies but a bit bored already.
is there any other similar pubs / clubs like this for a loner to go and bring ladies back hotel ?
please share.

how about paramount or H20 ?
Are you young, handsome hunk, a non fat person, do not have a pineapple face, well built, can dance, can talk and make and do jokes, can drink without getting drunk, can play many dice games, can play cards in the club ( who lose, kiss my lips ), can play and interact with the band members, big spender, no have mustache or hairy face, dress decently and do not go to clubs in slippers & shorts, do u know how to read the future by looking at the ladie's palm ( you can also bull shit your abilities in palm reading ), you got damn good experience in clubbing, do not look see your freaking mobile all the time in the club, can you lie, can you pretend to enjoy the atmosphere in the club, do you have time, knows how to pick the lady that is horny, can fuck with you among the too many ladies in the club, do you have a plan to find & to fuck ladies, do you know good restaurants that the ladies love to go and makan ( food & drinks.....you pay ).

That, to me, is an excellent club going felow who can get ladies.

Clubbing and to bonk ladies..... is through experiences in many, many clubs in numerous countries.

Even when Thai and Viets ladies in clubs wanna go with me to my room, wanna fuck me....u must have some quality standards to give a negative reply. Can u do that ?. Or u jam any lady that is willing to open their legs ?.

It is the thrill to get the selected lady for boom boom. Just to fulfill her hunger ( plus her friends if they wanna go also ) after working, in your nice car, then, they vamooooshed. You pay for the food. Hence, if she vanished......there is nothing u can do except to go and c her again...many times. Do you have the time to c her again ?.

Can you do what I suggested above to be an excellent clubber ?

If your answer is.....cannot......go to a spa, massage parlour and do ST.

Above.....my humble advise to you.

Last edited by Yokosi; 01-03-2019 at 05:40 PM.