View Single Post
Old 21-03-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 16
traitou5 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertraitou5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Thank you all the bros tip in this thread for the tip.

First time in JKT for 3day biz trip.

1st night went to penthouse massage and find gebby. As described in the previous post, cute face with huge boob hanging on a petite body. Choose the enchanced, 500k package. Massage was oily but little strength but relaxing. She did a brief b2b massage and it was godly due to her software boob. Cap Bj was boring then she ride on and finish her off in missionary with bouncing tits. Paid her and go down to settle my room at 145k. I will say worth it.

2nd night I went to classic hotel, level 5. Order coke and chill first. But mamasan first intro 6/10 ger for me. I reject till she finally show me a ger in the WeChat. Pretty looking as in photogenic, 8/10. I say ok and she took awhile to bring over. Look ok 7/10 in real person. I went ahead and proceed to the room. When she took off a shoes and realized she is quite short but not petite. Have some baby fats on her stomach. Tits was around b+. Ask me shower myself, sianz and she shower herself. Start foreplay with her and trying to finger her. She is fucking dry, sianx. She did a cap bj in a boring way also. She start to ride on and damn it is fucking dry and painful for me sia ! No choice, take it slow for missionary and finish off with doggy. Paid a 100k tip. Learn my lesson, pretty face dun come good
Haha or maybe just my luck.

So now I am chilling at classic hotel while writing a review. Thinking should go for 2nd round with Gebby or try my luck again her in classic. Spot some looker !