Thread: Kovan massage
View Single Post
Old 19-09-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Walked past a suspicious looking shop next to a Japanese restaurant.

This stretch not many people walk past. Same stretch as the very famous long queue Thai restaurant.

Saw a lady manning the shop, walked in and greeted her.

The shop damn small. Barely enough for 2 cubicles.

ML: Ah H**
Looks: 4/10
Milf likely in her 40s.
Figure: 3/10
A lot of tummy
Boobs: Natural B
Massage: 1/10
Non existent
But here comes the interesting part. She offered a service I rarely find elsewhere. Outercourse. Bargained for the price to be lower. She doesn’t seem to care too much about how much I pay.
Stripped naked and applied a special oil on my dick and on her pussy. She went on top first and clutched my dick in between her thick thighs. My dick was sliding outside of her pussy.
Changed position with me on top. All the while she closed her legs really tight and was careful of not letting the dick slip into her pussy. Pumped her quite a bit. Although no penetration, the feeling is quite shiok. She a bit high too, grabbed my dick and kept rubbing against her pussy.

But no penetration. A bit dangerous considering the small head can control the big head in the moment of heat.

Came eventually with her on top while she grind me quite vigorously.

DonÂ’t need to PM me. I think quite obvious which shop already. Last clue: there is a big “ear candling” word in front of the shop. The Milf I had was short hair.
And she doesn't shower after you///imagine who did her before you