Thread: Orchard Towers
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 03:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19694 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashgrove6 View Post
HUH???????
You Owner of Angel Massage or Boyfriend of Candy???
Even the 40+ years Malay or Thai ladies charges $50
The younger gals starts with $50 then upzz to $80 for touching top. If you want to touch honeypot, it's a $100 bucks.
Maybe your dick is 3 inches. $10 per inch......

I lunch there almost everyday, make friends with the gals, check their "going rates" but never enter the Lion's den cause there are better deals elsewhere.

Bros BEWARE........... Cheers
deal too good to be true for the $30 HJ. massage for $30 possible ... if it's for 30-45 mins since most shops in Orchard charge like $50-60/hr.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.