View Single Post
Old 17-07-2018, 06:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 16
terminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyterminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Little Black Book

As my hands reached further within her panties, they held her labia wide opened. But before I could touch what’s between, SA unhooked herself stood leaning her tits against me.

SA: it’s getting cold here, should we continue inside?

I nodded and helped her out the pool. Her figure revealed in clear plain sight as I turned on the living room lights. Although we were soaking wet, we couldn’t be bothered as it wasn’t just water we were wet with by now. After settling down on the sofa, she eagerly clicked next for me.

App: “What goes on in your mind when you cum?”
Me: the next time I’m going to, it’ll be the thought of you cumming too
SA: you’ve got to know how it looks first
Me: I’ll do my best to find out

SA gave me a light spank on my thigh and smiled. She was sitting very seductively next to me, her left shoulder on the edge of the sofa and her hand supporting her head with her toned legs crossed. Then she clicked away for her turn.

App: “Pick a spot and lick the other player for 30 seconds”

She smiled at that dare and got up. With her in full view in front of me, she stepped between my legs and knelt down. I spread my legs for her as she rested her hands on my thighs. Slowly her hands crept up while maintaining eye contact. When it reached my waistband, she got up and sat on my lap, all the way in, my cock that was bursting through my boxer briefs tucked under the the thin fabric of her panties. Then, she bent down slightly and licked my hardened nipples. Her tongue circled them and alternated tongue both equal attention. I was more than ready to fuck her then.

But after a while she stopped and said it was my turn. Not wasting another second, I clicked, hoping for something to aid our progress.

App: “Sexually tease the other player for 30 seconds”

It was music to my ears. I looked at SA and give her an evil grin. Reaching over her legs, I pulled on the waistband of my boxer briefs and dragged them down as far as I could to my thighs. With my bare cock finally freed, I held her butt cheeks and spread them, resting her soaked panties on my cock. I supported her as I moved my hips to grind my cock on the wedgie created. The feeling of her soft mounds under the thin laces could be felt prominently. The pressure placed against the entrance of her pussy and clit turned into pleasure as she closed her eyes and hung back, hooking her hands behind my neck.

Soon, she commandeered the grinding, supporting herself from her knees on the sofa and moved in tandem with me. Her lips initially parted in silent moaning, but now her moans echoed through the living room. I sat up so that I could taste her erect nipples. Though she wasn’t particularly well endowed, her bosoms still bounced as our nether regions warmed up to the dry humping. My hands grew naughty and the fingers of one reached to pull her panties to the side. It was now confirmed the moistness of her panties were not just from the pool.