View Single Post
Old 16-10-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC whore calls Singapore men "stupid".

Aiya, come to SG, do this job, now lao kui, chut this type of excuse and narrative. Many PRC ladies come here proud to earn $$ for themselves independently and for families. Many go back becomes landlords or buy houses and lead decent life.. why ? Take risk come here earn and go back. If stay in China, up till 50, still earning peanuts. Please don't sia sway these hardworking FLs & MLs.

Please lah, it is transactional. You give something I like which I think of value, I give you something you like which is money.
My OC no patience to massage me, so I give money for someone to massage me.. poor ML her finger pain, she sweat, I shiok.. no stupid lah.. ok mah.. at end, i relax, she take money.. fair deal mah..

The only stupid SG is the 70% tio screw by White Monkeys, still voting for them.

Ok, goodbye to the FL whoever you are.. back to our chionging !