View Single Post
Old 13-10-2006, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 19
happycamper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhappycamper is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Reputation system update

Most bros usually won't search very hard to find your new posts if they want to up you leh... So if you have a good post, someone miss the 48hrs window and you have nothing to contribute for the next few days they may just forget about upping you leh.... some people don't know how to use search function...

so...Wouldn't the 48hour rule encourage people to post for the sake of posting just to keep their "nick" alive so others can up them?

I think bro ph1970's reference of fake FRs was the few thread that say they have lobang and ask bros to up them the threadstarter points keep going up until 4 or 5 days later (waited cos threadstarter in moderation) no bros managed to make contact realized it is a con job everyone came in to zap the threadstarter till kingdom come. I think bro ph1970's point is in such a scenario we won't be able to wait more than 2 days for verification. Easier to cheat points and get away with it?

If you up me please leave your nick, keep a fresh post, I will return the favour eventually.

Up list: