View Single Post
Old 17-06-2009, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

I like to say good morning n many thanks to all esteemed fellow samsters for ur active participation in the discussion.

Sadly, I didn't up this gal CC yesterday bcos of her augmented boobs! Not a complete lost for she told me some of the trade secrets of these KTV MMs. One revelation is that 100% of PRC MMs who work at KTVs would love to be BAO-ed. Yes, 100% not 99%. Working in KTVs is extremely stressful, both physically n emotionally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangkaki View Post
I'm a regular KTV cheongster, I ever pick a KTV gal to hotel when I was smoking outside. So u go KTV or don't go shouldn't have any problem to find gal outside the KTV.

One simple principle, gal go KTV hunt for money, they sit with money not your face, as long as u got money, very high possible to get what u want there...
Thx bro. Will up u back when I regain power.

You hv summed up the mission of these PRC MMs:
"gal go KTV hunt for money, they sit with money not your face"

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Bro Warbird,please read your post again - "but picking up KTV gals on luck n is very time consuming"...."it would be much more cost effective to just go into a KTV where the gals line up for u"...VS your "virgin post" in your thread - "Can a old chi ko pek like me young & beautiful outside the KTV ? The answer is ABSOLUTELY YES....U will save a bit by picking outside the KTVs !"...So U beginning to sound very confusing or contradicting,my fren !!!
Dear bro andyk,

Sorry for the confusion...

"Can an old chi ko pek..." merely reaffirms the possibility of successfully picking up these gals outside KTVs, while making no mention of the time n effort required for such success. It is indeed time consuming n success is a function of chance n randomness. I therefore concludes that "it would be more cost effective..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazic606 View Post
How about the food court at the first floor of paradiz centre? Seen tons of them gearing up for DC, Sandborg, Jade Classic, Legends, etc....Not a bad place to take dinner and supper...
Been there far too often since I was employed to be bro ET911's chauffeur, he likes to hang around that area which made my life difficult, it's parking nightmare from Elm Street.
Hi bro,

It's actually called Sophia Food Mall on the 1st floor of PC. Apparently, from 3-4 PM n around 3AM many KTV gals take their meals there, mostly by themselves, not in the company of their male clients. What r u waiting for?

Good day!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.