View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 02:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kena liao

first and foremost, herpes does not discriminate... one could get herpes from those 1000per shot gals too..

IMO , your friend need to be shot in the head for going around spreading the virus.. the last thing he should do is to engage in sexual activities when he has an outbreak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post

This joker started to visit those freelance gals from the internet since a few months back to cut cost (bad economy and lesser budget, cheaper than GL, one bonk at S$80 instead of S$150 for dragon lady) and recently got diagnosed with Herpes, with bubbles on his shaft and inner lips
He never do raw, but suspected that these few could be the culprit.

He showed me the blisters on the shaft, quite embarrassing. He got turned away by some gals at GL when they saw it.

He is not on medication to control the outbreak with pills and cream.

Haiz. Cheong with caution.
Economy already bad, cannot afford to add to the stress

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here