Old 21-01-2014, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
james333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bao Bao of 16W15

After reading the FR of bro slyer, I could resist the temptation and had an interesting session with Bao Bao, a SYT with a teenager's look, body and mentality.

Name: Bao Bao
Base: 16W15
Home: Hunan, PRC
Height: about 161cm
Weight: about 40kg
Boobs: natural 31A with small light brown nipples, nice to touch and hold 6/10

Looks: she looks like a slim and skinny teenager of the age of 18 to 19. I could not help to have the feeling of making love to a young gal and yet do not break the law or feel guilty. She wears long tainted tresses. Bao Bao has an attractive face with fair skin. She reminds me of my long lost JC gal friend. It is nostalgic. 7/10

Foreplay: she helps me to undress and we hug and have light kisses. There is a soapy body massage for front and back. The clean up is thorough. 7/10

Catbath: she licks my back quite extensively. It is both refreshing and stimulating. 6.5/10

AR: she performs AR when I lay flat on tummy and on my fours. It is a thorough job for a new comer in the trade. I would give her an A but A+ for Le Le of 1615 who could perform it professionally for a good 10 minutes. 7/10

BBBJ: she tries it three times in the bathroom, on my fours and I lay flat on my back. Her tongue moves well on my dick and swallows it completely from time to time. Good effort. 7/10

Frenching: I only manage to get light frenching. It is likely that I am a lot less handsome and charming than bro slyer and could not develop the right chemistry in the first session. 5/10

FJ: we try the three styles, cowgal, doggy and missionary with much zeal. She is cooperative and responsive, a good partner for sextifiaction. 7/10

GFE: she is chatty and warm. We talk a lot of nonsense. 7/10

Attitude: positive and responsive and she is out to please. 7/10

Overall: an enjoyable session with a teenager WL. 7/10

RTF: yes after trying the other hot gal Mi Na of the same house.

Note: she may not be suitable for bros who dislike slim and skinny WL.