Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hong Kong (HK) Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Interesting times in this city. Due to the protests and sour mood, 141 business has been affected. Less HKers going for 141, opens up more opportunities for others to go browse and score
I dunno about other areas but in Yuen Long where the protesters were attacked in the MTR station...... I heard because those triads business were affected by the protests and no income for them. Girls from PRC typically cross into Yuen Long and rent a room for a few days to earn some money before going back but with the protests...... these girls dun come now. At one 141 building in Yau San street which is 10 mins walking distance to the MTR...... the entire building 80+ rooms were all vacant. Previously they would be fully rented out to these PRC FLs ...... so the protests had affected the triads income tremendously.

Although further away in the Yuen Long Industrial estate..... other 141 setups there are also affected with less FLs coming from PRC to work. Some PRC FLs have contacted me about coming to Mudland for a stint since they are unsure about how long the situation in HK will last.