View Single Post
Old 19-08-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

I came from the old days of V4 where beer towers fly around ever so often. Where you see drunk girls carried by their sisters across the lobby to sit a taxi.
Where chiongsters drunk and start getting emotional or lay like a dead meat on the sofa.

Its been a sensational experience chionging thai discos all these years. Chionging the beer and whiskey until it screws you the next morning. Then next night go chiong again and repeat.

I find that V4 have singers that can really sing great songs, strong vocals and you can clearly hear what they are singing. Nowadays some TD i visit cant even hear what the singers are singing, they also dance not as well. I came to love thai disco because of the band singing those songs we love, and now I can seem to find a place that gives me that same feel.

Any bros here care to share any TD that still have those great bands singing our well loved thai songs?