View Single Post
Old 26-08-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Barcelona NouCamp Faithful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorettadiold View Post
As much as I have disliked Barcelona over the years, I have to say that they are worthy champions. They have easily been the best in Europe this year. The Messi, Neymar and Suarez trio is incredible, possibly the finest attacking trio we have seen in history.

I hope we Chelsea can improve in Europe next season, the way we got kncoked out this season was embarrassing.
Thanks for your comments.
But over the years, the team had come to be too dependent on Messi...probably his clout had grown too strong.

But Griezmann had proved they can still win without Messi n Suarez.
This frenchman World Cup winner is no fluke and totally worth the 120m pound fee.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;