Old 13-10-2019, 02:51 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
nowayhose is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Thanks bros for the house rec. This house okt friendly and give good recommendation. I asked okt for tall one. But when arrive only 165cm (not taller than me.) But nvm, good svc.

Shi Jiu

Looks: 7/10 look like china OL

Face: 7/10 Abit ah Lian OL kind, Abit of resting bitch face (I like)

Body: 6/10 small handful boobs and small perky butt, not my fav but not bad if it's your type boobs are nice, feel like abit enhance but im not expert

Bbbj: 10/10 didn't even ask me to cap. She's probably the first of 5 girls so far who can almost DT me all the way (I'm not long but abit thick). Very pro with the balls also - gentle and sensual like gf - I almost came! I think after this amazing bbbj I want to cap onwards alr to reduce my risk. Don't think most girls can top her. Too sensual alr!

Foreplay: 9/10 sensual and hardworking. Keep moaning all the way.

Fj: 7/10 sop but I not adventurous with positions haha. U can probably request, she's accommodating

Ah Lian face but quiet, will converse but not initiate much. If you like gfe maybe not for you, for me, i don't care.

Overall 8.5/10

Gentle and keep asking if pain when put on condom (threw away her first one cos too tight) and hardworking.

Please treat her nicely if you want sensual bj, ball sucking and OL type. Knn, bj like gf giving you a birthday treat like that! Lasted quite long too.

Usual to each his own disclaimer.