Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 16-09-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 17
johnjohn87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnjohn87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnjohn87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Just had a session with this afternoon. What i can say is it is really a great experience. I like her hardworking attitude pays off.

She greeted me with a warm smile and hug. Aletta is fair and she has slim body with long legs and a heart shaped butt with no tattoo but a stomach piercing. She resembles as her pics but her real life looks better in my opinion.

She was shy at the beginning, and with my guidance along the way, she can do anything to please u and to satisfy your needs. She

After taking off our clothes and heading to the shower, she gave me a nice catbath. I couldnt resist fondling on her B cupped boobs and sucked her nipples in the shower. She started to moan softly and my hands moved down to her pussy and found that it was starting to get wet already.

In bed, she came on top of me and started to kiss me and we did frenching, after she moved down to my bro and started jerking me off to get me hard so that she can start with the BBBJ to blow me. I was really fast and furious as she really knows how to control her technique and speed control.

Changing into the 69 position i licked and played her moist shaven pink pussy. She was enjoying and i was in heaven.

We procceed to start our love making session. Starting in the missionary position, started pumping her and after hitting her G-spot she started to give out louder and louder moans. Telling me not to stop, she used her legs to grab me and lock me , thrusting her hips syncing with my motion so that i will not stop. Changing into the doggy position i pumper her from the back and her moans of pleasure coming from her was getting louder as i grabbed her ass and pumped her harder, i knew she was enjoying it too as her pussy is really wet with juices. Soon i unload all with cap on.

The love making session was great. It was like making love with wife. Lot of hugging and smooching.

A very hardworking and sweet girl with high GFE and ever willing to do her best just to make you happy.

Great gem and i urge all bros to try her and please be gentle with her.